The pleasure of riding... is the phrase that defines the Vitoria Endurance SL.
We describe it in three words: Light, reactive and comfortable.
A road bike that stands out for the high rigidity of the frame, which provides the bike with professional performance, while the lightness of the whole has been prioritized.
The geometry has been studied to provide maximum riding comfort, while maintaining aerodynamic attributes, such as cable routing fully integrated into the frame, stem and handlebar set, thus minimizing wind resistance.
The result is a very complete road bike, ready both for those who prioritize comfort for long rides, and for those who seek to maximize performance thanks to lightness and quick reaction capacity.
Available in 5 sizes: 48/51/54/56/58
- Direction: Upper 1-1/2, lower 1-1/2. This measure ensures that driving control in corners is calm and stable. The V-shaped head tube design welcomes the commitment to wind resistance.
- The Ultimate Endurance Post is a specific design in the shape of a "D" and with internal saddle tightening that improves aerodynamics. The screw with a 30 degree tilt is easy to mount. The concave design reinforces lockout retention by reducing the likelihood of the post slipping during rolling and is also an effective means of maintaining excellent performance.
- The bottom bracket is BB86. With a wide space between bearings for an effective transmission of the outside of the chainstays. Additionally, the asymmetrical bottom bracket geometry on the left and right chainstay minimizes wasted power.
- Maximum chainring size 53-39T.
- Internal cable routing reduces wind resistance.
- Di2 button position design ensures rigid strength, while being more aesthetic.